A thank you card, seed gift and plant pot, cleverly rolled in to one!
- Letterbox friendly gift and greeting in one
- Eco-friendly (the packaging is widely recyclable with paper)
- Grows tasty microgreen pea shoots in under 2 weeks
- Contains a coir soil block, microgreen seeds and a wooden stirrer
- Supplied with a luxury white envelope for gifting or posting
- Can be posted to you, or directly to your recipient
- Dispatched within 24 hours and posted by Royal Mail 1st Class
The ‘Thank You’ Greens & Greeting is a card that becomes a stand-up plant pot. It’s decorated with a stylish design and contains everything the recipient needs to grow their own delicious and nutritious microgreen pea shoots, right inside the 'card'. It’s a unique thank you gift for a teacher, coach, colleague or friend and an ideal way to let them know they are appreciated.
There’s room on the back of this thoughtful thank you gift for you to write a message, or we can write it on for you if you'd like us to send it straight to your recipient.
- Sending to you - we'll send the Greens & Greetings in an extra outer envelope so you can write a personal thank you message on it and address the luxury envelope yourself. It is letterbox-friendly and can be posted UK-wide with a large letter stamp.
- Sending direct to your recipient - enter your message in the box provided on this page (please include who it is to/from). We'll write it on the back of the Greens & Greetings. Make sure you enter the recipient's address in the shipping details section of the checkout.
All your recipient needs to do is cut off the top of the pouch, add water to the enclosed coir soil block, sprinkle the seeds on top and pop their Greens & Greetings on a window ledge. It really is that simple! They’ll love watching their greens grow!
Less than 2 weeks later they’ll be tucking in to delicious homegrown microgreen pea shoots which are an excellent source of vitamins and minerals.
Microgreens are a super tasty superfood. Their tiny leaves are packed with nutrients and can be sprinkled on to just about any dish to add a bit of flavour, colour and texture. Try them in smoothies, or to garnish soups, salads or sandwiches.
Shroot holds a certificate for our commitment to sustainability. The packaging is widely recyclable, we use compressed coir soil made from coconut waste and our non-GMO seeds are from a UK supplier and are packaged in a biodegradable seed packet.
Greens & Greetings: Thank You
We can send the Greens & Greeting directly to your recipient. Just add a short personalised message on this screen, then enter the recipient's name and address (but your email address) under Shipping Details at the checkout, and enter your address under Billing Details.
You can only enter one shipping address per transaction, so if you'd like to order multiple to be sent to different addresses, please place separate orders.
Alternatively we can send it/them to you (in an outer envelope so you can post it/them to your recipient). Enter your name and address under Shipping and Billing Details.
Please select Standard Delivery or Next Day Delivery during checkout.
Standard delivery orders are sent by first class Royal Mail. P&P costs £0.95 for one Greens & Greeting. Free standard delivery on orders over £15.
Orders are dispatched within 24 hours Monday - Friday.
Due to the current pressures on Royal Mail post, please allow at least 3 working days for standard delivery.
For next day delivery, please order by 12noon. Costs £6.75.